Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Virgin No More!

I went out for Happy Hour today with my girlfriends. The party started a 4pm & moved to Hereford House in Independence,Mo. I had 2 martoonis, I mean 2 chocolate martinis. Holy Moley Batman! How come no one ever said "You must try this!"? Luckily I wasn't driving. I'll just say that I was sober enough to know that I shouldn't drive. And it's probably good that I wasn't with the hubby because I probably would have agreed to anything he suggested. So as of today I'm no longer a martooni virgin.

6 comments:

Melinda said...

Chocolate martinis are one of my favorites. Next time, you might want to try a nuts and berries, if you haven't had one with Cara already. Cream, Frangelico and Chambourd, these things add up before you know you've had too many. Mmm mmm good. I can't wait to have one.

Janet said...

I LOVE chocolate martinis!

Anonymous said...

The next time we have a blogger meetup at someone's house, I'll bring the ingredients for my wonderful Tootsie Roll Martinis. They're delicious...and they'll mess you up!

Spyder said...

Melinda- I love Chambourg!

Janet- I do too now!!!

Jane- Maybe we need to plan a girl's night.....

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I got totally ripped on chocolate martinis once. A memorable drunk, for sure...

Spyder said...

Karen- I so would be willing to do it again. But I'm definitely not driving.