Sunday, January 20, 2008

Clothing Rant

After I left Janet's I hit Target for a few things. I love to hit the bargain rackets. But it's getting to be torture to go & try clothing on. Why does a Large from one company fits perfectly (remember 38DD), and a XXL from a different company doesn't? What the Hell is wrong with companies? Why are they sabotaging women? Why are they torturing the women of the world? Or is this only in the USA. If I had the time I would tell them all to take a flying F--- & just sew my own damn clothing. But then I wouldn't have time to blog. So I'm F--ked no matter what.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, been there!

Even the Gap changed their sizes, or at least their jeans cut, the last couple of years.

And have you noticed the latest "skinny jeans with extremely low-rise -showing-pubic-hair" lately? Can't find one that fits!

Donna. W said...

I hate the way sizes vary. I can wear a size 8 in some brands(even though I know that's impossible), and need a 14 in others (which is much closer to the truth).

The older I get, the less pubic hair I have to show. Is that a good thing?

Spyder said...

Zhu- I'm so not going with the pubic low-rise. I want jeans that hold it in not puts it out.

Donna- You're a bit older than I am so now I know what to look forward to. Funny how no one tells you that shit. I have noticed some gray. But I won't have Janet color there!!!!

Anonymous said...

It's an evil plot by men, surely you know that?

Seems to be working, too...

; ' )

Well Hell Michelle said...

I've found the best thing to do before clothes shopping is have a few drinks. They make it easier to deal with the crappy dressing room lighting and the inane sizing of women's clothes.

So have a few rum and cokes next time. Of course, you may need hubby to drive you after the drinks :)

Spyder said...

Michelle- Sounds like a great idea! But I can tell you after 2 chocolate martinis I don't care what I'm wearing, what you're wearing....