Sunday, January 27, 2008

Logtar tagged me with this Memmmmmmmmmmm


The rules are very simple…

1. Choose a pangram of your liking, the most common being (“The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog.” )
2. Write it on a piece of paper and sign it with your blog name or online handle.
3. Take a picture and post it to the flickr group, your blog, myspace, facebook or all of them.
4. Link back or trackback to this post.
5. Tag five people.

I don't see the point in this one. It's done. I freaked out Great Dane since I had to use the camera. She is terrified of cameras. Which is a shame since she is beautiful & I would love to photograph her. If you want to be tagged then you are it.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wait until you see people's handwriting and how it matches their personalities in a very weird way. Trust me it is fun.