Tuesday, June 10, 2008

June Blogger Gathering

This is it! Put the word out!!!
Flying Saucer
13th & Walnut
Kansas City, Mo

Monday 6/23, 5pm, because Monday is pint night and all drafts cost $2.75.

The KC Power & Light district parking is within the same building complex and is only $2 with validation...or lately you have to pay $2 to a dude right when you go into the garage. The lot across the street is a flat $5 if you park there after 5PM.

Please let me know if you are coming so I can have a head count for tables.

18 comments:

Xavier Onassis said...

I'll be there.

Chimpotle said...

Totally in.

FletcherDodge said...

I'm there like Ric Flair.

kcmeesha said...

Out of town alert.

Pensive Girl said...

me + One :)

so, 2.

Faith said...

Leo andI will be there with bells on.

Don't think we won't do it! ::jingles::

Effortlessly Average said...

I'm there. If I can figure out how to get there from Texas. heh.

Anonymous said...

I can walk there from work. I'll be there!

"The D" said...

The D shall be present and your lives will then be complete.

Anonymous said...

This will be the bestest blogger gathering ever. Count me in.

Kanga said...

Bummer. I have class that night. You be good, Spyder. If you get all excited by XO or the D, just bring all that Tantric energy home to me.

--The Hubby

Waldo Oiseau said...

I'll be there.

Waldo

Well Hell Michelle said...

Dangerboy and I will be out of town. Have fun you crazy kids.

Spyder said...

Woohoo! Another big crew showing up. Better warn them.

Ed said...

5pm on a weekday when you don't work downtown is a bit of a challenge, but I'll try to be there.

Spyder said...

Ed- 5pm is so that the ones downtown can start. We will show up when we can. Looks like right now that I have to work till 6:30pm but will come afterwards.

AJ said...

Wow, I totally missed this until I noticed your Twitter note. I'll double-check the Spyder rss feed I'm subscribed to and see if I can make this one...

Anonymous said...

Will be there after 7.