Wednesday, June 18, 2008

All I got right now

I'm still exhausted from my whirlwind trip to Colorado. We had hail Thursday evening driving through the tornado warnings. It was great to get to visit my best friend Sister Julia. My packed suitcase is still on the love seat in the living room. I've been swamped at work. Sometimes doesn't pay to be gone from work. I've got my Google Reader down to 130 from 309. So all I got for you is this small post & this below. I'll post some photos later on.



myspyderweb.blogspot.com/
WANTED FOR THE SEXY POOPING-ON of a GIANT SPACE ALIEN






$2500



What's Your Blog Wanted For?

Created by OnePlusYou

found at 3 O'Clock in the Morning


4 comments:

Melinda said...

Glad you made it back alive. Sometimes it's harder to come back knowing the mountain of mess you have to clean up and dive into. What fun.

Spyder said...

Melinda- Thanks! Leave one set of mountains for another. Think I liked the Colorado ones better!

The Steve that everyone likes said...

That's a bit of weird image.

Spyder said...

Steve- Were you referring to: POOPING-ON of a GIANT SPACE ALIEN ?