Monday, May 12, 2008

Can I borrow a cup of Electricity?



I was supposed to plant flowers in our flower boxes tonight. But it wasn't to be. Kanga took his pickup loaded with the weekly trash up our driveway to the north end of our property to our dumpster. Unfortunately he had to drive backward all the way back. A huge tree had fallen across the driveway. Unfortunately it was too far from the house to run our extension cords for my electric chainsaw. We tried using Coleman Powerworks plugged into the pickup to juice up my chainsaw. It just wasn't powerful enough. So I walked over to our neighbor & asked if I could borrow a cup of Electricity. Yup that's what I said to our neighbor to the north of us. We plugged our extension cords together to their outlet. Kanga took a shortcut through the woods to shorten the distance. I cut & he loaded the pickup with the cut wood. I love to use my chainsaw but I had had hoped to get my impatiens planted. Guess I'm being impatient.

2 comments:

kcmeesha said...

all this talk about "cutting wood" and "planting stuff in the box", I got totally different picture, but I live alone so I have an excuse

Spyder said...

Meesha, Meesha, Meesha...