Wednesday, September 24, 2008

September's Kansas City Bloggers' Gathering Recap

Bloggers that showed up:
Fate's Thoughts
Kansas City With The Russian Accent
M.Toast Hivemind
Ramblings, Rants, and Mommyhood Journal
Smells Like Bullshit & wife
And myself
Now GUESS WHO? on TwitPic

Conversation: Politics, alcohol, chainsaws, music, tits and much more. It was a small group which was a nice change. Everybody was able to be part of the same conversations. I was told I had skills. It was a great time.

Photo taken by Nightmare

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed it, but I had to get home to make dinner and have one last band practice before this weekend's gigs.

Bud Simpson said...

Best intentions and all that.

I got stuck at the j-o-b until 8:00. I just wanted to go home and take my shoes off. Damn.

Anonymous said...

Rub it in, you were having drinks with cool people and I was waiting in court to be a witness for a case that didn't happen. And I couldn't even have a beer!

I gotta ask tho, is the picture an attempt to drum up more attendance? Cuz, uhm, it IS an attention getter lol...

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping to make the next one.... got in v. late the night before from work travels, needed to crash. Sorry to have missed it!

Kanga said...

Hey, I recognize those! Sorry I missed the gathering. And you DO have skills.