Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Golf joke

Saturday morning I got up early, dressed quietly, ate breakfast, slipped quietly into the garage to load up my golf clubs, and proceeded to >back out into a torrential downpour. There was snow mixed with the rain, and the wind was blowing 50 mph. I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad through out the day. I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed. There I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different
anticipation, and whispered, 'The weather out there is terrible.' My loving wife of 30 yrs replied, 'Can you believe my stupid husband is out playing golf in that mess?'

I still don't know if she was joking !!

another from Mom in Canada

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:D I guess she was... I hope she was!