Tuesday, September 02, 2008

English as my second language!

I'm slowly catching up on reading blogs. I found this test at Meesha's.


Your result for The Commonly Confused Words Test...

Advanced

You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 87% Advanced, and 67% Expert!


You have an extremely good understanding of beginner, intermediate, and advanced level commonly confused English words, getting at least 75% of each of these three levels' questions correct. This is an exceptional score. Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got an extremely respectable score.


Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!



For the complete Answer Key, visit my blog: http://shortredhead78.blogspot.com/.

Take The Commonly Confused Words Test at HelloQuizzy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I got advanced also.

Anonymous said...

English Genius

You scored 100% Beginner, 93% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 87% Expert!
You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!

Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!

---

Feels good considering English is my third language! :$

Spyder said...

Logtar- I'm not surprised. Youse a smert dud! LOL!

Zhu- Good thing you are the teacher & not me! LOL!