Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm back biatches!

I'm back with vengeance! Well, not really. I've come back recharged & refreshed. And I will tell you right now that I don't like being away from Kanga, the hubby. He met me at the airport with red roses & dark chocolate. Ya, I know. I'm one lucky biatch. But remember he didn't come this way. On July 27th it will be 23 years of careful molding & training. I still haven't decided who I'm willing him to when I die. LOL!

The retreat was great! Lots of silence, which I broke a few times ( I know you aren't surprised at all). I didn't have to do any cooking or cleaning all week. All I did was show up for mass, meeting, and meals. I also took naps in the afternoon. I don't know if I can maintain this serenity if I have to work, and don't have naps. I read a couple of books. One really touched me & brought tears more than once. Kitchen Table Wisdom: Stories That Heal by Rachel Naomi Remen. Some of the music was moving, so moving I was in church at 7:45am every day.

I'm looking forward to seeing a bunch of you on Tuesday!

PS. Google Reader is 345 posts waiting for me. You've been busy while I've been gone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back, kotter.

Spyder said...

Doc - Thanks! It's good to be home.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I don't use twitter, but I did absolutely love your twitter updates while you were gone.

See ya Tuesday!

Spyder said...

Thanks Nuke!