Sunday, December 09, 2007

Citizens Of The World


Zhu over at My New Life In Canada has honored me with "Citizen of the World" award. She even created a button for it. She has also said that we, who she awarded, are to pass the award on. I would like to pass this award to:

Stinkbait Boucher/Trelvix: And then I said
Melinda: Scribblings from Sarajevo
Eolai gan Fheile: Irish KC
Meesha: Kansas City with the Russian Accent


I'm having issues with linking these 4 bloggers. So go to my side blogroll.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like it! It gives me a chance to discover new blogs too, as the award travels... :$

Trelvix said...

You know what - I love this idea and I'm going to pick it up just as soon as I can think of a few people I know!

Give me a day or so & thank you for the nod!

--trel

Spyder said...

Zhu- and you know we all NEED more blogs to read! LOL I already spend way too much time reading & commenting. Thank God for Google Reader. It is an addiction.

Stink- You're welcome! I'm looking forward to seeing what you put up.

Eolaí gan Fhéile said...

Ah, I'm so late on getting to this - apologies, I'm currently on a working trip to England living out of a mini-suitcase away from the suitcase in Ireland I'm living out of.

I shall happily pass this on.

Thank You

Max Coutinho said...

Hello,

My name is Max, and I came through Zhu :)!

Congratulations for this award!!! :D

I love your mini you: super nice!

Cheers

http://maxcouti.blogspot.com

Spyder said...

eolai- Good luck with that! Just heard a story this morning about a cat peeing in someone suitcase that they were living out of.

Max- Thanks for coming by. I plan on checking your website out this weekend when I have more time.

kcmeesha said...

My first award ever! Woo-hoo!

Spyder said...

meesha- I'm someone's 1st! Woohooo!

Melinda said...

Hey, neato!!! Thanks. I shall pass it on!