Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Bitch slapped!

Not really! But Kristine from Filegirl gave me what for for not reporting who showed up for Harvesters last Saturday. I'm linking to 3 bloggers that are new to our group. I've just added them to my side blogroll. The rest have been there since I've met them. So here goes:

Dan/Gone Mild & wife Robin
Celeste/Average Jane
Janet/Ramblings, Rants, and Mommyhood Journal
Fate/Fate's Thoughts
Moody Foodie/Give In To Temptation
Ancillary Adams
Michelle/Well Hell Michelle
Toast/The M.Toast Hivemind
XO/Hip Suburban White Guy
Kanga/Beneath the Ginko & myself

We busted our butts doing a great job. I think we all felt like we did something very worth while & would be willing to do it again. Afterwards we went over to Dan & Robin's for brats, homebrew ,& pizza.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn straight, woman! I'll keep you in line. ;)