Thursday, December 31, 2009

Who was there?

First let me say that Jack Gage on Main, KC, MO is a great place! The managers came by checked on us. The wait staff Mike & Mo were great. Food was very good. I had spatzle, very tasty. If course I had to copy the name from the menu. I was calling spakle, spitle. I've also had the grits on a previous occasion. I invite those who have been there to comment about what they had to eat. We were in the vault room which was really nice for our group.

Here are the people who came:

Dan & wife Robin
@Banky / http:/ Mobi-Strategy & fiance @Thundabolt / Reading Between the Lines
@Average_Jane / Average Jane & hubby Alex
Faith & hubby Leo
Krissy ( formerly Filegirl)
@Coderigger /
Janet, Keith, Matthew, & Josie & wife @hoochimama / Ramblings, Rants, and Mommyhood Journal
@ITchickie / Ramblings from the Deep Dark Side

Code: Blog
@twitter name / blog

1 comment:

Dan said...

It was fun to see old friends and meet new people.