Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bad Ms. Moneypenny Bad!

Life is just to darn busy! We were out of town for Thanksgiving. And it seems like I've been running ever since. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner.

Here's the list of those who came to the November Happy Hour.=:
@Princessof World / So Many Books, So Little Time: A Year in Reading
@Average_Jane /Average Jane
@Xonassis / Hip Suburban White Guy
Beneath the Ginko ( my hubby)
@ITchickie
@JeffIsAGeek / (jeff)isageek.net and his lovely wife @MsGiggleBox
@TaraCuda / If I Had a Blog
@ReadHeadGirl / May's Machete and her handsome fellow @MC_HFC
@QueenOfQuirky / Queen of Quirky

I hope I got everybody. The Andy Warhol exhibit was great. I loved his animals the best.

2 comments:

May said...

My twitter name is actually @readheadgirl... and the link on that is wrong too. Just fyi.

Spyder said...

My apologies! I've corrected the Twitter name, and I only link the blog names on this list so it's May's Machete that I've linked & not Twitter.