Friday, November 16, 2007

How much spam must I get?

With a big penis you will not be afraid to love. Yup! I'm not afraid to love a big penis. Just as long as it remembers who's the boss!

Real sex machines have always big penises. Is that really the plural of penis?

A real meat rocket in your pants. Hope it's not a bottle rocket!

She will never want anyone else. Your virility will have a new look. What is this a fashion show?

There's no need to enumerate all the advantages of the bigger pen!s How about one of you guys telling me the disadvantages of a big penis? That might be interesting.


May i ask why you're so unhappy with your dic'k? My dick? Wrong! His dick makes me happy!


Longer pen!s makes your way to success in love shorter! Have I got news for you! It's going to take more than a longer penis.


With bigger pen!s you won't cum for hours and give her more pleasure! Hours will rub her raw!

My wife adores my big dic'k, and yours? Ya , your wife likes mine too! Naw, I really don't have one.

If you treat your filly as a goddess, why not become a God in her bedroom? Are you in a barn? Filly?





No comments: