Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Take a Meme

Emawkc at 3 o'clock AM had this meme.

Fun Facts About This Gal:

Four jobs I've had:
1. cashier at Worlds of Fun ( for a 16 year old that was a world of fun)
2. selling stuff at Renaissance Festival ( in costume, you know I can fill that bodice!)
3. bookkeeper/Saab warranty administrator
4. research/donor records/database

Four places I have lived:
1. Temiscaming, Quebec, Canada
2. Jacksonville, Fl
3. Olathe, KS
4. Raytown, Mo

Four Places I've been on vacation:
1. Lake Kipawa, Quebec (close to Temiscaming)
2. Colorado (Virginia Dale, Estes Park, Boulder, Sedalia, Denver)
3. Lexington, Ky
4. St. Augustine, Fl

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Mashed potatoes & brown gravy, & corn
3. Genghis Khan Mongolian BBQ
4. Raspberry pie

Four places I would rather be:
1. home with the hubby
2. Lake Kipawa, Quebec (close to Temiscaming) Woohoo! This august I’ll be there!
3. Colorado
4. getting a massage

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of your favorite food ! Let's go eat together, I bet we can gain a few thousand pounds ! :D

Hey.. you forgot poutine !

Spyder said...

Zhu- You are so right! I love poutine!!!! It's been a year since I had it. That's probably why I forgot. I will probably have it 5-6 times while I'm home in August. Come to Kansas City ANd I will take you to Genghis Khan Mongolian BBQ.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to go to Gengis Khan BBQ... Sounds like god food !

My husband is Chinese-Canadian so I get my fair share of Chinese food at home (apparently I'm quite good at rolling spring roll... for some reasons...).