Sunday, August 15, 2010

At long last


I love taking photos but downloading them, sorting them, all that stuff, well, not my forte it seems right now. I had done a small photoshoot of a friend's dog. They didn't ask for me to do it, or pay for it. Harley is a great looking dog & it was fun. So I got those up.





There was this great wedding that we went to. I got those photos up. Congrats to Linda & Vince!









Then we redid the walls & floor in our kitchen. Click here for those.
We have been busy so maybe it's just that.

There also has been deer on the property. This little one was almost close enough to eat out of my hand!
Xander had to have a histiocytoma, a benign tumor. It was on his ear. Dr Beachner did a great job removing it. He's just about completely healed. So life is good, life is busy. I'm sure next month I'll have more photos to post.

No comments: