Saturday, July 18, 2009

How Dogs And Men Are The Same


How Dogs And Men Are The Same

1. Both take up too much space on the bed.

2. Both have irrational fears about vacuum cleaning.

3. Both mark their territory.

4. Neither tells you what's bothering them.

5. The smaller ones tend to be more nervous.

6. Neither does any dishes.

7. Both fart shamelessly.

8. Neither of them notice when you get your hair cut.

9. Both like dominance games.

10. Both are suspicious of the postman.

11. Neither understands what you see in cats.


All in all I'm pretty lucky in the hubby front. Most of this does NOT apply to him. But I've known some husbands who were. As I write this I smell fresh baked bread made by the hubby. Yea, I really can't complain I have it better than most.

3 comments:

Jana said...

Fresh baked bread? You lucky woman!!!

Anonymous said...

That's why I don't have a dog :$

Spyder said...

Jana, one loaf of white& one of wheat!

Zhu, 2 dogs, 2 cats & one great hubby!