Friday, September 14, 2007

Soundtrack of my Life

I have 2106 songs on my ipod. I added wedding#2 since I've been married twice.


So, here's how it works:1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc) 2. Put it on shuffle 3. Press play 4. For every question, type the song that's playing 5. When you go to a new question, press the next button 6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool...!




The Soundtrack of My Life

Opening credits: Boredom by Procol Harum

Waking up: Reddleman Coming by The Rainmakers

Falling in love: Tea-House Moon by Enya

First Song: Angry Johnny by Poe

Fight Song: Silent House by Dixie Chicks

Breaking Up: Thank You by Led Zeppelin

Prom: Hello, Goodbye by The Beattles

Life: Chimes of Freedom sung by Bob Wakenhorst

Mental Breakdown: Little Tiny World by The Rainmakers

Driving: Le Pasager de l'heure de Pointe by Beau Dommage

Flashback: Wasting My Time by Default

Getting back together: Save Me by Remy Zero

Wedding #1: I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For by U2

Wedding #2: Ridiculously Beautiful by Bob Walkenhorst

Birth of child: Tempestad by Wayanay (don't have one)

Death Scene: The Empty Canvas by John Michael Talbot

Funeral Song: Small Circles by The Rainmakers

End Credits: Traveling Soldier by Dixie Chicks

No comments: