Monday, November 02, 2009

November Blogger/tweeter Gathering

Friday November 13th 2009
5:30 PM-

Union Station

We will meet downstairs at the Warhol Exhibit, held in the Bank of America Gallery (same place as Narnia), which has been put together to mimic Studio 54 w/ a disco ball, music from that time period and fun, colored lights. All attendees will be given one free ticket to see the Warhol exhibit, which also includes one complimentary beverage as we'll be gathering on a Wine & Warhol night. Food is available for purchase. Attendees are welcome to stay as long as they like and enjoy the Warhol collection.

Special thanks to /Celeste for getting this organized with them.

As always, all bloggers, tweeters are welcome.
Please RSVP to me here or on twitter.

16 comments:

A Librarian said...

I may be a little late but I am going to try to be there for this one.

Average Jane said...

Count me in!

Janette Crawford said...

Awesome, I'm there!

Spyder said...

Yea! Some regulars & a blogger I haven't met yet! Awesome! Janette I have your blog in the blogroll on Kansas City Bloggers blog

Xavier Onassis said...

Sounds like fun! Count me in!

May said...

Nice! I'll be there. I even wrote it down right in my calendar!

Janette Crawford said...

Thanks Spyder! :)

PlazaJen said...

This sounds terrific, as I was just thinking about going to this! Count me in!

(jeff)isageek said...

you can put me and msgigglebox down as coming.

Cop's Wife said...

If I can get a sitter, I'd love to come.

Spyder said...

Hope you all can make it! Unfortunately no alcohol for me! :-(

Groucho K. Marx said...

Right in the middle of my naptime in prep for overnight duty!

Not THIS time either it appears- but all have fun & a cigar for me!


-Groucho

Anonymous said...

Yes, Queen of Quirky will be there.

amanda said...

i'm there after work!

Janette Crawford said...

Sad to say, I can't make it after all. Boo! Parents are making an impromptu visit to town, sorry to miss everyone. Enjoy!

Spyder said...

Sorry some of you didn't make it. We had a great time! Maybe next month...