Friday, August 14, 2009

How do you take care of each other?

I got an email from the hubby:
Subject: On the positive side:

…of late menopause (after age 52), "Women who go through menopause late have a much lower risk of heart disease," says Mary Jane Minkin, MD, clinical professor of obstetrics and gynecology at Yale University School of Medicine
*******************************************************************
I wrote: Well, that's a plus!

*************************************************************
He wrote back: That and the aspirin I feed you every day should help keep you around!
***********************************************************

Every morning he makes me a couple of toasts that he wraps in a paper towel & includes my aspirin & my cholesterol pill in a ziplock. Maybe after an hour after I get to work I'll eat.

He takes care of me in many other ways. But it's the little things like my toasts & pills, or in the winter when he scrapes my car windshield that really show how much he loves me.

How do you show your love?

No comments: