Sunday, August 30, 2009

August Gathering Recap

I'm here to tell you that Spin is a great place to eat! A few people had sandwiches which I think they enjoyed. And I personally will vouch for the pizza. Hubby loves it & was glad that I brought some home. Since he stayed home to get homework done & to dog sit with Trooper who was sporting 4 drain tubes, and 3 rather big stitched up areas. Here you can see 2 of the drain tubes. he has 2 more on his other side.

Here's also a photo of him in one of the t-shirts (Kansas City Australian Rules Football) that he had to wear for the last week. Hubby used to play a few years back. I thought Trooper looked pretty studly in that. As did the hubby!

Oh yea, back to the Blogger/Tweeter Gathering. Not a big group but we all had fun non the less. I do enjoy the smaller groups because of the conversations. It's much easier to have them & to follow them when you are crammed around 2 tables. Most of us have know each other for years now. And even tho we may not see eye to eye of everything we still love to hang out and shoot the shit. I know that if one of them asked me to come by after work they needed help/or the talk I would be there. There's a camaraderie/respect that is there. It's not fake or put on. And that's a fact.

Who was there:
Average Jane

Hip Suburban White Guy

PlazaJen's Blog

The M.Toast Hivemind

Three O'Clock in the Morning


and a new attendee Mo Rage , nice guy no matter what an unnamed blogger says. Mo Rage is also known as Pflow. OMG! That makes me smile for many reasons. "And just ask your Dr for a script Pflow..." LOL! Really I think his name has something to do with his other blog ( Philanthropic Foundation for Lottery Winners). Check out his other one too KC Photog Blog. Very cool stuff!

Sorry I haven't posted this sooner but life has been busy. Home repairs, sick dogs, BBQ with other bloggers. All in all August has been a good month. And I'm planing a trip to Colorado to visit a good friend. I love Colorado in the Fall! That's a lie. I love Colorado in any season.

And September is just a day away. Hope you can make the next Gathering!

3 comments:

Donna. W said...

I'm jealous; I've never been to Colorado in the fall, but I know I'd love it.

Spyder said...

Donna- I'm just hoping there isn't snow yet when I go!

Mo Rage said...

If some "unnamed blogger" says somethin' agin' me, I sure hope it's some rabid, avid, right-winger!

That'd make my day.

Nice to meet y'all, regardless,

Mo Rage