Friday, August 01, 2008

While on vacation...

I leave for Canada tomorrow. I still have shit load of stuff to get done. Kanga will help me load the car tonight. I really wish he was coming with me. This has been the strangest summer for us with me gone quite a bit. I hope that I may be able to catch up on my Google Reader. 545!!!! WTF! Don't you guys have lives? Bunch of wordy so & so's. I know that I won't be able to follow Twitter as closely so Direct Message me or email me. I'll be at the lake with a dial up connection. Win some lose some. I'll try using Jott while on the trip up & back so who ever is interested can follow. But once I hit the Canadian border using my cell phone will only be for emergencies that "I have". Meaning I will be turning it off. If you see Kanga be nice to him. Poor guy is home with the big dogs & cats & stuck watering all our flowers. I'll be back maybe on the 15th or 16th.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a "cool" time.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy Canada, the weather is really nice in the East. If you come by Ottawa, let me know! I know you said you won't but...

And please, no Greyhound bus.

Absolutely Feisty said...

Have a great trip home!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll have to plan coffee soon!

Anonymous said...

C'mon I know you're home, Kanga said so. So instead of waiting for your "I'm back" post I'll just say my bit now...

Welcome Home!!!

Spyder said...

Thanks everybody!