Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Good news, bad news.

My new log bed arrived. It's huge. I'm curious to see if we can move it without out feet touching the floor. That test will have to wait as we won't set it up for about a week & a half. It's unfinished so we will put at least 3 coats of sealer on it. We are redoing the bedroom in northwoods style. I'm going to get one of my photos of Lake Kipawa (in Quebec, Canada) blown up to 2'x3' for the wall. We'll also replace the Chinese lantern light in the room & paint the room. I also ordered a new bedspread. Bad news: $$ & painting labor.

Just discovered a shit load of pod cast that relate to knitting & such. Bad news: shit load to down load.

Planning a party in January for my 50th birthday. Bad news: $, cleaning house, turning 50. Well, actually I'm quite proud that I'm turning 50. I don't think I look it (even with the gray in my hair). And I certainly don't act it. Now there are days that I feel it.

Found out that I like Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum with diet Coke. Bad news: need to get another bottle before the weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to drop by and say Hi !! I hope that all is well, I'll be there for number 50 !!

Dan said...

Me, too, with 5 gallons of specially-brewed beer for my then-former co-worker!

Spyder said...

I'm a lucky person with good friends!

Nick, have you proposed yet?

Anonymous said...

No not yet! haha We are taking our time, but I will have some stories for you when I get back! hahaha!

I am enjoying it here as always. A week from Friday we will be off to Acapulco where we will spend Xmas and New Year's.

Hey tell Raytown Progressive Action to get on it with those posts. I am depending on them to keep me up to date with whats going on.

Spyder said...

Nick-so no snow for you for the holiday. Be safe! Don't get sunburned